do you think your fear of getting hurt gets in the way of loving someone ?
i’ve loved before, so i dont think so. but it clouds my judgement and rationality. i forget when something is crossing the line and deny it altogether. i denied that love for so long as it broke apart, i hope i dont do that again.
so yes, i am very afraid of getting hurt, but my heart seems to always put me in the worst of situations and it tends to always get me hurt. but i wouldnt have it any other way. it gets me closer and closer to real love.
i cant really say, i’ve never been in one or know anyone that has.
my best friend has gone a summer without seeing her boyfriend, but he just broke up with her yesterday and they were going out for 15 months.
but in all honestly, if it is true true love, both given and recieved, i think any distance can work out. it takes a whole lot of faith, and even more patience, but things can always work out. sometimes love is a one way street, and thats a dangerous street to be playing on. but your heart always knows best, even when it gets you a bunch of hurt, it knows the risks and knows what you can and cant handle. we dont take risks we cant handle.
1. my friends say i have more followers than them because of my body and because i’m a guy :p
2. i have 7 tattoos all over my left arm, hand and shoulder-blade.
3. i have quite large plugs, but not too big.
4. i have stretch marks on my hips from growing tall too fast, but i’m still quite short xD
5. unlike the way most people feel about their own bodies, i’m quite happy with mine :)
6. i have brown eyes, dirty-blonde hair, and lightly tanned skin (half Guamanian and half Caucasian)
7. i have lots of scars on my everywhere, especially on my left side, mostly from skating as a child up until now, and a few from different cuts, bumps and bruises over the years. and i have lots of scars on my knuckles and hands.
8. not really about my body, but i dont work out :)